Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Money,money,money............

I pretty much hate bills and money. We have been discussing the fact that I might have to stay home with the baby (which I would be totally okay with), we were trying to figure out what our budget would be like if we only had Jared's income. Well let me tell you, it sucks. We could probably do it, but it would be very hard. I guess I just need to put this in the Lord's hands and he will help us out when we need it. I would love to stay home, it is my ultimate goal. I don't want Jared to be stressed though. Well we will just keep praying and just see what happens.

3 comments:

Tiffany A. said...

I feel your pain! We are always stressed about our finances, even with the daycare I don't make near as much as when I worked out of the house before Ava was born. But, let me tell you, even though at times I am crazy stressed about bills, it is so worth it to get to be home with Ava everyday. It would kill you to have to leave Lizzie and go back to work.
It will all work out somehow!!! :)

kaysi van dyke fox said...

oh my gosh, i know what you mean, but somehow the Lord always seems to bless us. i know you guys will be fine, just have faith. help will be there!! :) LOVE you ker!!

Ashley Allred said...

I totally know how it feels. Even with Justin not working since December, (he was laid off f.y.i) and me not working, the Lord works in mysterious ways. Justin's been finding all kinds of side jobs to provide for us. Not nearly as much when he worked for Pulte Homes, but it works. Somehow we're able to pay all our bills after our first check goes to tithing. It'll work for you. Have Faith and act on it. You guys are awesome and your baby is a doll. Miss you! Love, Ashley