Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm A Big Kid Now............


She really just wanted to eat her fingers, go figure.



I finally have a picture with her. It only took 5 months.



Elizabeth not liking the very watered down rice cereal.

So since Elizabeth is eating 9 8 OZ bottles a day every two hours, I decided (with the approval from her doctor to start feeding her solid foods, which I was really excited about. So Jared I went to the store that night and got the rice cereal, veggies, fruits. I got her little bowls and spoons. Really a happy moment for me. Well the time came for me to actually feed her. And let me tell you, it is not easy. First off she hated sitting in her chair. Second, she hated the food. And third she just wanted a BOTTLE!!!! It has been 2 weeks now and she is a champ at slurping slightly chewing her food.

She is growing up so fast I can't even believe it.
Well I hope you enjoy these pictures of our first feeding time!!!!



4 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

It goes SO fast!! You never had a picture with her?ahh eating, bring on the messes

Tiffany A. said...

I remember, how excited I was to give Ava solid foods...now it just seems like so long ago!! Cute pictures!

jodie said...

What a cutie. And you look great too Kerrie!

Ashley Allred said...

how cute!! Ahhhh, how fun. The joy of baby food everywhere but their mouth!!